Zoom Virtual Backgrounds.
100 + Images and Videos.
Effective Meeting in every sense
with our Zoom backgrounds
Make a Great Impression of You
At a click of a button
Striving to make your Interior Design Look Professional. With Virtual Backgrounds for Zoom it is possible to do at a Click of a Button.
Packages are being restocked on a monthly basis.
Plenty of choices
Great deal of choice of Images and Videos for all type of Zoom meetings.
More than 100+ Images and Videos that were picked up especially for you.
Become your own Interior Designer
Our Collection of Zoom Backgrounds
can change your Surrounding Right Away.
Perfect aspect ratios
What kind of Virtual Backgrounds for Zoom
you are searching for?
- Working from Home? Check our huge collection of Private Workspaces.
- Staying and studying from home? See our choices of Home Design Ideas.
- Looking for something more sophisticated? Then our Video Collection of Backgrounds is for you.
Made their meetings..
My friends were surprised
Made my place professional
Cool feature for your session
Waiting for new ones
Everybody likes it
We have lots of professional suggestions to assist your video calls to go efficiently, so you make the ideal impression each time.
The virtual background option allows you to show an image or video as your background during a Zoom Meeting. This option works best with a green background and consistent lighting to allow Zoom to see the contrast between you and your background. View a video about this function.
It’s simple to utilize our Zoom Backgrounds Package for video meetings:
- Download our Zoom Backgrounds Package and save it to your computer system.
- Open your Zoom app, click the “^” arrow beside Start/Stop Video.
- Click Choose a Zoom Background.
- Click “+” to add image/video, then choose the image you desire, or select to add a video.
- If you utilize the function “green screen” and the spotted color is not precise, use the color picker to choose the color of your background.
- If you need more assistance, take a look at the Zoom guide.
- After purchasing our Backgrounds for Zoom, you will get the download link via email.
- You will get monthly updates on our package by email.
No, it will be a one-time payment equal to our package offer.
Plan a Zoom meeting time.
You need to plan a meeting time and exchange contacts on Zoom in advance.
If necessary, take into account the time difference.
Before sending a meeting invitation link to the other side (link and password), prepare your Zoom profile (business photo on the avatar, an adequate name for your profile – better name, first name, correctly filled out personal information).
Check equipment and quality of communication on Zoom.
Check all equipment (headphones, microphone, etc.).
Make a test video call to friends to evaluate the quality of communication. The best practice is to use headphones for video calls.
Choose a suitable background.
First of all, we put things in order. All carelessly left things will surely catch the eye of the other person.
As a background, select an empty wall or a bookshelf.
If your home does not have appropriate places for a Zoom conference, use virtual backgrounds for Zoom.
Take a business look.
The form of clothing and the whole appearance is like a personal interview.
Do not forget about hair and makeup.
If you use Zoom backgrounds, then try not to wear clothes, the same color as your real background. To make the virtual background look realistic, use the opposite colors of the clothes. For example, if the wall has a dark tone, put on light clothing. It will be the best practice to have a green screen.
Be sure to check the final picture. The light should fall so that you can be clearly seen in the frame.
Ensure the privacy of communication.
For the duration of the interview, leave your pets in another room. Better yet, offer your relatives to go for a walk 🙂
Mute your phone.
Turn off all background programs, or at least the sound.
Close the windows so that outside noise does not distract you.
Prepare questions for the other person.
Make a list of questions you want to ask the other side and keep it in front of your eyes.